The school has an open admission policy for students who choose to join us.
1. Registration is prior to admission and the Registration Fee levied is non-refundable.
2. Entrance Test is administered after registration.
Admission to the school is generally on the basis of an Entrance test. This may be waived at the discretion of the school authorities.
Entrance Tests are held in English and Mathematics for KG and Grades 1 and 2.
Grades 3, 4 and 5 will have an additional Second Language Paper.
Grade 6 and above will have a paper in General Science in addition to English, Mathematics and a Language.
All entrance papers are for a duration of 40 minutes.
1. KG 1 - The recommended age is 3+, i.e. the child should complete three years on or before 15th April of the year of admission in the case of CBSE and 15th September for IGCSE.
2. Entry into Grade 1 is only at 5 years. Exemption is required from the Ministry of education, UAE, for underage pupils.
Documents required at the time of admission:
1. Admission form duly completed.
2. One copy of the child’s passport with relevant valid visa pages included.
3. Six passport size photographs of the child.
4. Transfer certificate / School Leaving Certificate of the previous school attended. In case of transfer from a local school, the T.C. must be attested by the Ministry of Education, UAE.
Students coming from abroad must have their certificates attested by:
The Ministry of Education or the education Bureau of the country.
The Consul General of the respective country in UAE.
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs in UAE.
The embassy or the consulate of the UAE where the certificate is issued.
5. Photocopy of the original mark sheet of the last examination passed at the previous school.
6. One copy of the Municipal Birth Certificate or an affidavit duly attested by the Consul General of the respective country.
7. Two copies of the Health Certificate and the Vaccination Card.
8. Copy of the Family Book for UAE National Students.