Rated 'Good' for 10 Years in a Row
Dubai Schools Inspection Bureau Report (DSIB)
The school has moved up in 3 parameters.
The Inspection identified what the school does best:
- Students very good progress in most subjects
- Outstanding personal and social development of students across the school
- The very good protection, care and guidance of students and staff
- The effective promotion of wellbeing for students and
- The rigorous systems of self-evaluation, which takes account of the views of all stakeholders.