Dubai Schools Inspection Bureau Report (DSIB)
10th GOOD IN A ROW
- The school has moved up in 9 parameters.
The Inspection identified what the school does best:
- Students’ confidence, ambition and articulate speech, and their well-developed work ethic.
- The school’s strong sense of ethics and community, and its appreciation of the UAE and its values.
- Students’ very good progress in Islamic education in the secondary phase, and in English, mathematics and science across the school.
- The thorough approach to organization that provides a healthy, safe and nurturing environment for learners.
The full report can be found below: